Application of sodium humate in water conditioning for aquaculture
Add 2 ‰ to 5 ‰ per metric ton for aquaculture
1.The network and porous structure of sodium humate can loosen the soil and improve the permeability of the sediment;
2.Humic acid sodium can adsorb part of NH3 and H2S in the bottom environment, so as to remove the odor of sediment and reduce the pollution to the environment.
3. Humic acid sodium can absorb part of ammonia, so as to reduce its harm to intestinal tract and external environment. From this point, it can be considered whether a part of sodium humate can be added to reduce the deterioration of the environment caused by nitrogen-containing substances when a large amount of formulated feed is used in the later stage of aquaculture animals.
4. Combination of humic acid sodium and moss medicine is a good application on aquaculture
5. Adding 3 ‰ Sodium humate could promote the growth of juvenile prawns in different degrees efficiently. The weight gain rate is 50.2% faster than the control group.
6. Functions of bacteriostasis, antiviral and external hemostasis. Sodium humate can enhance the body's ability of disease resistance, absorption, convergence, anti-inflammatory, hemostasis, analgesia, and muscle regeneration.
7. It has obvious hemostatic, analgesic and detumescence effects on fresh wound, and can make microvascular contraction to form a protective membrane. Sodium humate is not only an oxidant but also a reducing agent, so it can isolate the primary oxygen, thus increasing the internal respiration of cells, promoting the metabolism of cells, which is conducive to the survival of ecological cells and the growth of granulation tissue, so that the infection can be effectively controlled.
8. Humic acid sodium can also denaturate virus protein, not decomposed by mold and bacteria, so it has antiviral effect. In practical application, 0.02% sodium humate soaked in fish seeds for 15-20 minutes before stocking can prevent the fish from affection caused by scale damage, and the scale injury can heal in 7-10 days, and the survival rate is 100%.